Who is it for?
The course is for anyone who wants to learn Swedish quickly in a small, but effective group where there is time to focus on each individual participant.
All participants are tested before the course starts, ensuring that participants are placed at the right level.
- To teach the participants spoken Swedish in the shortest time possible
- To develop each participant’s spoken Swedish as much as possible
- To provide participants with linguistic confidence in Swedish.
- Swedish is spoken from the outset and we will work with modern, easy-to-understand texts that stimulate the participants into wanting to express themselves in Swedish.
- Conversation, discussion and role-play are used to gain oral proficiency as much as possible.
- Grammar and pronunciation rules are reviewed, as necessary, and we work on building an active command of Swedish vocabulary.
- We will work with understanding spoken and written Swedish through listening and reading comprehension.
- Swedish culture and mentality are included as a natural part of the teaching.
Classes are taught by instructors with a background in academic, linguistic education. All our instructors have extensive experience in adult education and are accustomed to a dynamic and intensive teaching method.
Open course: 20 lessons of 45 minutes with 2 lessons per meeting over 10 weeks.
Choose between Mondays 09.00-10:30 or Wednesdays 16:00-17:30. For course start, please see the bottom of this page.
This open course is held at Virksomhedsskolen’s offices at Vesterbrogade 37, 1. tv., 1620 Copenhagen V or at Ny Banegårdsgade 55, 4.sal, 8000 Århus.
Private company group and/or private lessons are available on agreement and can be held at our or your offices.
Open course per participant DKK 2,900.00 incl. teaching materials but excl. moms.