To be more effective and to reduce stress. This course will provide you with tools which will help you to better handle the everyday demands of your job. These tools will make you more efficient, increase your job satisfaction and reduce your stress levels.
In relation to your work, you will become more effective at:
• Managing your time
• Prioritising various tasks
• Deciding what is "important" and what is "urgent"
• Defining and formulating objectives for both large and small tasks.
You will also receive training in communication strategies and methods which will enable you to:
- "Opt out" in a constructive way
- Participate in and lead meetings more effectively
The course alternates between lectures and exercises which are primarily based on your daily work tasks. You will be introduced to various tools to support the planning and organisation of daily work.
• Delimiting and specifying the aim of work tasks
• Analysing current time management
• Division of tasks into manageable parts
• Prioritisation of tasks based on what is "important" and what is "urgent"
• Analysis of the way you communicate - is it effective?
• Delegation of tasks
• The mind map as a planning tool
• Effective meetings
• Stress management - Learn how to say no.
The course is one day in duration starting at 9:00 and finishing at 16:00 and can be held at any time of the year to fit your schedule.
3.990 kr. - incl. teaching materials, but excl. catering and Moms (VAT).