Who is it for?
For all employees who need to be able to express themselves in written English in a job-related context where the workplace requires written communication in English, such as emails, letters, reports, minutes of meetings, etc.
- brush-up in grammar and spelling
- brush-up in punctuation and hyphenation
- training in drafting e-mails
- training in drafting business letters
- training in designing internal communication, including minutes, memoranda and reports
- training in designing the company’s external communications
Open courses in Written English are held as a 2-day course from 9:00 to 16:00. Please see dates at the bottom of this page.
It is also possible to take the course as a private, in-house company course or as private lessons.
The open course takes place at Virksomhedsskolen’s offices at Vesterbrogade 37, 1. tv., 1620 Copenhagen V.
In-house company course or private lessons can be held at your or our premises as agreed.
Open course, per participant DKK 3,950.00 incl. teaching materials, but excl. refreshments and moms.